Where will your next dream holiday take you? With travel prices expected to rise as the final quarter of 2023 approaches, now is the perfect moment to take action and firm up your year-end holiday plans.
If you’re looking for ways to save big while you lock down your travel plans, consider signing up for one of the best credit cards in 2023 to earn air miles — such as the UOB PRVI Miles Card, KrisFlyer UOB Card, or the UOB Lady’s Card — and unlock rewards as you spend. Find out which UOB credit card is right for you.
Best Credit Cards in 2023 for miles
1. For the judicious jet setter: UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card
Do you live for unparalleled experiences? Are you always planning for your next great escapade?
Make the UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card your ultimate travel companion, as it offers the highest miles per dollar earn rate with an income requirement of only SGD30,000.
Earn miles on major airlines and hotels worldwide as you spend: Earn up to 6 miles per SGD1 spent on flight and hotel bookings made via Agoda, Expedia, or UOB Travel via the UOB Prvi Miles website. Participating airline partners include Eva Air, Finnair, Cathay Pacific and Japan Airlines.
You can also earn 1.4 miles per SGD1 spent locally or 2.4 miles per SGD1 spent overseas, which makes UOB PRVI Miles an even better travel companion.
Choose from three types of UOB PRVI Miles Credit Cards
The UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card is available across three card networks: the UOB PRVI Miles Visa Card, the UOB PRVI Miles World Mastercard, and the UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card so you can choose which one works best for you.
Additional perks include:
- Extra 10% rewards per spending at LOTTE DUTY FREE (Visa)
- One complimentary night's stay at Capella Singapore (Mastercard)
- USD100 hotel credit with min. two consecutive paid nights at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (American Express)
Click here for more info and to apply for your UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card today.
2. For the bonafide traveller: KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card
Do you consider yourself a fan of Singapore Airlines and its “proud little sis”, Scoot?
Go for the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card, which grants you access to exclusive benefits when you fly with Singapore Airlines and Scoot. Even if you’re not travelling, you can still enjoy perks when you shop for tech gadgets on KrisShop, or when dining or shopping with over 1,500 partner outlets islandwide on the Kris+ app.
Accumulate more KrisFlyer miles as you spend: Earn up to 3 KrisFlyer miles per SGD1 spend on Singapore Airlines, Scoot, KrisShop, Kris+ purchases and your everyday spend.
Additional perks include:
- 5,000 Welcome miles with a single card transaction of at least SGD5 charged to your KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card
- SGD10 when you sign up for Kris+*
- SGD20 off KrisShop purchases with min. SGD120 nett spend*
- SGD15 off ChangiWiFi and Grab rides to or from Singapore Changi Airport**
- Exclusive benefits on Scoot such as additional baggage allowance, complimentary standard seat selection, priority check-in and boarding and booking flexibility waiver and many more
How to unlock more perks with Kris+ and KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card
Here's a pro tip on getting more perks with the Kris+ app and KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card: Make payments on the Kris+ app with your KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card via Apple Pay or Google Pay when shopping and dining at your favourite Kris+ merchants such as Bacha Coffee, Harvey Norman, Paris Baguette and more to stand to earn up to 12 miles per SGD1 spend.
Click here for more info and to apply for your KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card today.
3. For the one who loves to indulge: UOB Lady’s Credit Card
Do you enjoy pampering yourself with spa packages, dining at stylish restaurants, updating your wardrobe with new threads, or all of the above?
Consider opting for the UOB Lady’s Credit Card, which allows you to choose the preferred rewards category(ies) that fits your lifestyle best and earn you the most from the list of 7 curated categories — Fashion, Dining, Travel, Beauty and Wellness, Family, Transport or Entertainment. What’s more, you're free to change your categories every quarter.
Get rewarded as you spend: Whether you’re shopping online, in stores, in Singapore or overseas, you can earn 15X UNI$ for every SGD5 spent* (equivalent to 6 miles per SGD1 spent) on your preferred rewards category(ies). You will also still earn UNI$1 per SGD5 spent (equivalent to 0.4 miles per SGD1 spent) on other purchases.
How to maximise rewards on the UOB Lady's Card
As a UOB Lady’s Cardmember, you can select one category and earn up to 3,000 UNI$ (SGD1,000 spent) per calendar month (equivalent to up to 6,000 KrisFlyer miles#). Within five months, you can potentially earn up to 15,000 UNI$ (equivalent to 30,000 KrisFlyer miles#), enough for a round-trip Economy Class ticket to Thailand^.
If you're a UOB Lady’s Solitaire Cardmember, you can select up to two categories and earn up to 9,000 UNI$ (SGD3,000 spent) per calendar month (equivalent to up to 18,000 KrisFlyer miles#).
Additional perks include:
- LuxePay — enjoy a 0% interest free installment payment plan (6 or 12 months) on your luxury purchases (shoes or bags) locally or overseas
- e-Commerce protection — shop with a peace of mind and enjoy coverage for your online purchases
- Exclusive birthday treats — enjoy specially curated deals to elevate your birthday celebrations
- Exclusive deals tailored to suit your lifestyle preference — these include 1-for-1 spa promotions, discounts at popular merchants, dining deals, shopping perks and more
Click here for more info and to apply for your UOB Lady’s Credit Card today.
Ready for take-off? Get rewarded as you spend, and let UOB Credit Cards go the extra mile for your travels today.
Comments, questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected].